Green Card Approved for Mexican National with Photo Switched Passport


Our client entered the U.S. on an H-2B visa, but was placed in deportation proceedings and took a voluntary departure. He then used a photo switched passport to enter the U.S. After 5 years, he married a U.S. citizen. Our office filed his adjustment of status application, and I-601 waiver for fraud and unlawful presence. His wife had ongoing medical issues, and he employed U.S. workers, so USCIS eventually approved both applications.

Schedule a Consultation Here

Request Consultation