I-751 Approved for Divorced Indian National


Our client married a U.S. citizen and became a conditional permanent resident. They returned to India together, where the U.S. citizen spouse stole her ID’s and divorced her. Unable to return to the U.S., attorney Furqan counseled her to file for an SB-1 Returning Resident Visa. The US Embassy in India granted the SB-1 Visa and she returned to the U.S. When she returned to the U.S., our office filed her I-751, which was eventually approved by USCIS.

Schedule a Consultation Here

Request Consultation